Alpacas of Moonlight Hollow, LLC is located at 172 Coon Hollow Road, Blue Creek, OH 45616. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions or if you’d like to schedule a time to visit our farm.
Driving from Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland:
- Take the most direct route from your home location to Route 32 (East from Cincinnati and Dayton, West from Columbus and Cleveland) until you pass into Adams County.
- Drive on Route 32 until you reach the intersection with Steam Furnace Road.
- Continue on Steam Furnance until you come to a stop sign where Route 781 goes off to your immediate right and the Black Diamond Grocery is just ahead of you.
- Continue through the stop sign and stay to your right so as to remain on Steam Furnace Road and not take the left-hand extension of Route 781.
- Continue on Steam Furance Road, eventually bearing to the left on an area of curves so that you do not go onto Hoop Ridge Road.
- Steam Furnace will take you to an intersection with Fawcett Road. At this 4-way stop, turn left and pass a white farm house with a sign for Roush Insurance Company.
- Just ahead, bear to the left at a Y in the road so that you enter White Oak Road and not Cole Road (which goes off to the right).
- Stay on White Oak Road for a couple of miles until you see a small saw mill on the left.
- Just beyond this mill, there will be two ranch houses along the road, and there will be the view of a farm with a number of large red barns up on the hillside above them.
- Very shortly, there will be an intersection of White Oak Road with Coon Hollow Road going to the left and Cole Road going to the right.
- Turn left onto Coon Hollow Road.
- Take this gravel road up to the first home on the left-hand side. There will be a black mailbox on the right side of the road across from the house with an alpaca sign attached.
- The address on the mailbox is 172.
Driving time will be approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours from Cincinnati, Dayton, or Columbus and approximately 5 hours from Cleveland.